I'm in the middle of moving and waiting for furniture so I figured I'd write out a quick blog post.
I feel like I've definitely written blogs while waiting for furniture before... But I move a lot so it makes sense.
Today I want to lay out what I believe are the basic sticking points that anyone looking to improve with women will go through. You may go through one of these sticking points or all of them like I did.
1. Dealing with anxiety: Approach/Social/Sexual/Going out (Possibly Alone).
2. Getting Women's Attention and Getting them committed to the conversation.
3. Running Out Of Things To Say
4. Not being able to get/recognize attraction or lack there of.
5. Not being able to isolate from a group in bars/clubs/parties
6. Escalation Problems: Going for Phone #s, kisses, dates etc...
7. Phone Flaking/Getting Led on
8. Physical Escalation Problems
9. Being a bad date
10. Keeping a girl interested once you've been on a date/are dating
11. Being bad in bed
12. Dealing with short term relationships: defining expectations, break ups
13. Developing Self Confidence
14. Getting Hotter Girls
15. Getting to Average
* Notice I didn't put dealing with long term relationships there, mainly because I don't believe that anyone knows shit about how to keep long term relationships going.
So that looks like a lot and it is. But it also isn't. Like I said most guys will not have to go through all of these especially if you're not interested in meeting girls in bars and clubs which I recommend.
I'm gonna spend the next few blog posts doing little write ups on each sticking point, that will help you to understand what each sp is and how to start dealing with it.